Anyone from NJ

Nerve blocks using many techniques, and medications - options discussed in detail
LindafromNJ

Anyone from NJ

Post by LindafromNJ »

Looking for support maybe from someone in the group who is from New Jersey. Not finding the Physicians listed near me in practice. Thought maybe I can get some recommendations of who to see for proper diagnoses. Right now have been diagnosed with Vulvodynia and atrophy. But I am having anal pain as well.
janetm2

Re: Anyone from NJ

Post by janetm2 »

Linda,
Kathyd posted a physical therapist Zarina in NJ. You can pm kathyd, search her posts and if you search on Zarina the post with her information will come up.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Charlotte B

Post by Charlotte B »

Hi Linda,
I live in Wayne and have done a lot of research and it's very hard to find a good pain management Dr. I have pain management in Clifton and he frustrates me to no end He doesn't understand the way this condition changes and would like me off all Medicene. I have to bring my daughter with me for him to listen. I see Zarina and Freeshma at ProTouch in Camden they both are good I've made a lot of progress but still have the same pain levels. They said it would take time.

I hope to find a good one eventually.
Charlotte
Jacoby

Post by Jacoby »

How did it go? Only one thing I know for sure, I can get tired of this site. I still remember the first time I need https://bestledjumprope.com/. Btw, I read about it there. You can do it also.
saint

Post by saint »

Hi Linda,

I have been at the end of my rope and have been hanging trying to find a way out of the excruciating pain I'm in. Have you found anything that works? I'm kind of in a holding pattern waiting to find something.

May God lead us out of this hell. Pudendal nerve damage is hell.

Return to “NERVE BLOCKS”