How long pain from block last

Nerve blocks using many techniques, and medications - options discussed in detail
rstutes

How long pain from block last

Post by rstutes »

I had my 2nd nerve block 10 days ago. And still have pain..which Dr. tells me. It's because my nerves were aggravated because of where this block was given
The first block lasted for 5 days no pain...wonderful!!. I have had a mrn..a nerve conductivity test ( TORTURE)..it shows have bilateral neuralgia..BUT...this all happened after a had surgery to remove a gland that had a cyst that was embedded in the tissue.. I also go to a pelvic therapist..She is AMAZING..and is making a difference
Violet M

Re: How long pain from block last

Post by Violet M »

For most people the flare-up after a block calms down in a month or less. It lasted about a month for me.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NERVE BLOCKS”