Dr. Conway Contact Information

Dr Quesada - Nerve Blocks and Diagnostics including Pain Management = New Hampshire
mod3

Dr. Conway Contact Information

Post by mod3 »

Dr. Mark Conway is an ob/gyn who is the head of the obstetrics and gynecology department at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire. Dr. Conway has made multiple trips to Aix in Provence to learn the TIR surgical technique from Dr. Eric Bautrant and to learn Dr. Eric deBisschop's technique for EMG study of the pudendal nerve (pre-operatively and intra-operatively). He also offers the TG approach which he learned from Dr. Hibner. Dr. Conway has partnered with Dr. Quesada (an anesthesiologist) and Lynne Assad (a physical therapist) to offer comprehensive treatment of pudendal neuralgia -- offering conservative therapies, medication management, EMG studies, a surgical solution to treat pudendal nerve entrapment as well as comprehensive post-operative care.

OB / GYN Associates of Southern New Hampshire

30 Daniel Webster Highway, #30
Merrimack, NH 03054
Phone: 603-883-3365

If you discover that this information is outdated, please post updated information. Thank you.

Please note: Dr. Conway is not yet offering the TG approach -- he may do so in the future.
Tiny Dancer

Re: Contact Information

Post by Tiny Dancer »

Why weren't Dr. Marvel of Baltimore, Dr. Kellog of Philadephia, Dr. Ansell of Houston, and Dr. Hibner of Phoenix mentioned?

Kate a.k.a. Tiny Dancer
Had PN since childbirth 1968
Had MRI,MRN,EMG,trigger point injections,3 steriod nerve blocks, pelvic plexus CT
Seeing Dr. Hibner Sept.29,2010
MEDS: Cymbalta 120mg, Elavil 25mg, Valium Suppositories, Fentanyl patch
Surgery w/ Dr. Hibner 3/14/11
Pain did not go away until I was given a steriod block to broken coccyx
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Kate

If you check out our homepage whihc is highlighted in red you will see lots more doctors are listed there.
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Kate, each US doc has a separate thread on the forum. I've not heard of Dr. Kellog in PA. Could you give us more info about him -- you can start a new thread if you want. Dr. Ansell is listed with Dr. Renney of the Houston team.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

As a current patient of Dr. Conways, I know he is NOT offering the TG approach at this time. While it's true he has observed Dr. Hibners TG approach to surgery, he plans to train under Dr. Antolak for the modified TG approach. At this time, Dr. Conway doesn't know when he'll have the time to make the trip.
Best regards,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
mod3

Post by mod3 »

Thanks for the update Karyn.
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

You're welcome! :P THANK YOU for moderating this site and forum!
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
desperate

Re: Dr. Conway Contact Information

Post by desperate »

I don't believe this is the number to speak to Dr.Conway's secretary - its just a customer service number. I tried calling and she couldn't answer my questions about Dr.Conway
Pudendal pain started in Feb 2014. Potter MRI- useless findings (dont waste your money), tried pelvic floor pt, ART, Trigenics, Osteopathic treatment, fascial work, Massage, Shockwave, world renown chiros, osteopaths and PTs, stretching bla bla. Nothing helped but shockwave (which was short lived) and one world renown chiro that is a douchebag because he cant treat me again. All in all, God is the only one who can lead your path.
heidiloft

Post by heidiloft »

Hi Dominik,This is Lise from Ontario.I am a patient of Dr.Conway....if you are calling his office at 603-883-3365 you have the right number.Did it not come out that all the OBGYN s are not accepting male patients may I ask who you spoke with?Blessings,Lise
blightcp

Post by blightcp »

I just saw Dr. Conway Monday the 5 of May 2014. I asked him directly, and as of now, he is still taking male patients. He has seen a increase of Male patients. He is aware of both Dr. Anatalock and Dr. Hibner not taking male patients.

From the conversation I had with Dr. Conway the guidance from the OBGYN association about male patients is being interpreted as a ratio. He said one of the DR is training a neurologist to do the surgeries to get it out of the OBGYN category. Bt I dont remember who.
PN by sedentary job and commute
Treated for IlioInguinal pain 2008-10
PT by Dr. Conway's team | 3 PN blocks @ Elliott in Manchester USA
TIR 2010 and TG by Dr. Conway in May of 2012 uncovered nerve damage, declared surgical failure in May of 2014
PT and bed rest continues
Employer refused accommodations in 8/13, now in the disability war.
Sacrial Stimulator 9/14 by Dr. Ross Boston MA
Anesthetic pain pump trial 3/16/15 by Dr. Ross

Return to “Dr Conway - Surgeon - New Hampshire”