Raising money & hiring help

Up and coming news about new ideas, new forums, and other suggestions that we plan to implement in the near future
Violet M

Re: Raising money & hiring help

Post by Violet M »

Movin', there's no pressure about the photo. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do something you might regret.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
MovinCA

Post by MovinCA »

I'm definitely going to do it. I think that putting a face/photo to the name can only help with fundraising. I don't feel any pressure to do so. :)

BTW thanks to those who have donated already! :)

Movin
Fell on tailbone at the age of 10 (about 24 years ago) and sat differently ever since.
Diagnosed with PN in 2006.
Successfully manage symptoms and pain with physical therapy.
Experience painful flares periodically, often brought on by long car rides.
Successfully made it through pregnancy in 2012 and love being a mom!
Blog: http://walking4hopepn.blogspot.com
Donation Page (Fundraising Money Goes to HOPE): http://www.razoo.com/story/Walking4hopepn?referral_code=share
Twitter: @walking4hopepn
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Movin, you continue to amaze me! :)
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

MovinCA walked the 5K for HOPE! See the homepage for photo and her story. www.pudendalhope.org
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Violet M wrote:Movin, you continue to amaze me! :)
AND ME :D well done girl, and your friends !! Lovely photo btw.
Helen xxx
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.

Return to “NEWS & UPDATES”