A note to forum members regarding medical advice

Pudendal nerve blocks, Botox, Pulsed radio frequency
Dr. Jason G. Attaman

A note to forum members regarding medical advice

Post by Dr. Jason G. Attaman »

Dear forum members,

Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of this community. Some have asked me medical questions. Due to the draconian medicolegal milieu in the USA, I cannot dispense specific medical advice to anybody I am not in a direct treating relationship with. I will do my best to answer questions in general terms when I can. Please do not misconstrue this as specific advice to you, personally. I understand you are suffering. I understand folks suffering from pudendal neuralgia have "fallen through the cracks" of medicine. My hope is to be a small resource to this community. Kind Regards, Dr. Attaman
Keri

Re: A note to forum members regarding medical advice

Post by Keri »

I have all rt sided mons pubis, groin, & inner thigh pain following a bladder sling, TOTVT 5 yrs ago, my rt. sided mesh was completely removed , my MRN was negative,I failed ultrasoundded gentifemoral, ilioinguinal blocks, several unsuccessful PN blocks by Dr. Antolak , then saw Dr Marvel, did another PN inj & didn't help. I don't think I have PN but something crazy is goin on in my pelvis!!! As time goes on I also have developed rt sided rectal pain & it's getting progressively worse, sitting is impossible.Dr marvel truly didn't give me a diagnosis. He suggested for me do a ganglion impar block back home. My 1st inj removed my rectal pain for 12 hr but then I repeated it & it did absolutely nothing! That's weird? I do PT but I'm going to try dry needling into pelvic walls. With your patients who present with a story similar to mine what pelvic/rectal muscles would u target first with dry needles? Also any other input or questions u have for me I would greatly appreciate. I dnt believe any one has really targeted my obturator which I find funny since the sling goes near this nerve. Thx Keri
rechbill

Re: A note to forum members regarding medical advice

Post by rechbill »

Hi, I have had dry needling for six years after my PN surgery. My PT had to start on the outside and work inward, since all my muscles were rock hard. We have finally got to the horizontal obturaturs and that has helped. My most recent and greatest success has been with pemf relaxing my muscles. Go to pemfglobal.com for explanation of the technology and for rental of units. There are too many benefits not to try it, and no negatives. Also, dantrolene is the best muscle relaxer that I have tried, by far. Good luck,

Return to “Dr. Jason Attaman, DO”