Relationship prospect

Information about providers in India who treat PNE.
Vaibhav

Relationship prospect

Post by Vaibhav »

Hello

I am a 31 yo male from Delhi, India. I am suffering from constant urinary urge and persistent sexual arousal disorder (PGAD) from past 15-17 years. After urination, the urinary and arousal relieves for 2-5 minutes and comes back.

Looking for a partner for marriage for love, companionship and social acceptability.

I thought it is very difficult to find a partner who can understand my symptoms. This idea came into my mind on seeking a partner who is having similar symptoms so that we can mutually understand and sympathize and support each other. Life would hopefully be less frustrating and more joyful this way.

Thanks and Regards,
Vaibhav.
Violet M

Re: Relationship prospect

Post by Violet M »

Hello Vaibhav,

I also had PGAD with urinary frequency at one time but I am 99% cured now. I don't know what treatments you have tried. SSRI antidepressants or tricyclic antidepressants can help dampen the symptoms.

I am already married so am not looking for a relationship but I can see why you might think the way you are -- that maybe 2 people with PGAD might be able to help support each other and understand each other in a way no one else could.

We are not match.com here but I know 2 people who met their true love on a pain forum so I guess it's not unheard of to meet up this way. Good luck,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “INDIA”