How to Send a PM

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
mod3

How to Send a PM

Post by mod3 »

Here is a document that tells you how to send a PM. You will need to click on the link and save the document to your computer.
findMemberToPM.doc
(80 KiB) Downloaded 858 times
Amanda

Re: How to Send a PM

Post by Amanda »

Hi Lazymule57

By hitting reply to a topic you are making a response. To make a new topic just go to a topic and enter new response and you will be able to enter your details as you wish.
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.
Pelvis Stressly

Post by Pelvis Stressly »

Hey mods,

Two times in the last few weeks I've received PMs that were not intended for me (clearly addressed to other members, but somehow ended up in my inbox...not sure if the intended recipients also got the messages). I alerted the senders, but wanted to let you know as well, as I obviously don't want to unintentionally violate anybody's privacy!

Other than this minor kink, new site's looking great! Thanks a lot,
Pelvis Stressly/Andy
Celeste

Post by Celeste »

Pelvis Stressly wrote:Hey mods,

Two times in the last few weeks I've received PMs that were not intended for me (clearly addressed to other members, but somehow ended up in my inbox...not sure if the intended recipients also got the messages). I alerted the senders, but wanted to let you know as well, as I obviously don't want to unintentionally violate anybody's privacy!

Other than this minor kink, new site's looking great! Thanks a lot,
Pelvis Stressly/Andy
Yes, me too. I think it happens when choosing the person to send it to. If you somehow click on Registered Users, then everybody is going to be copied on your note. So far it's only happened twice, but it takes the private out of Private Message for sure. :shock:
PNE as a result of childbirth, 2002. Treatment by the Houston team, with neurosurgery by Dr. Ansell in 2004. My left side ST and SS ligaments were found to be grown together, encasing the pudendal nerve.

I am cured. I hope you will be, too.

There are no medical answers on the forum. Your only hope is to go to a doctor. I was very happy with the Houston team, which has treated the most PNE patients (well over 400), more than any other US provider.

http://www.tipna.org
Emily B

Post by Emily B »

I just received a PM that wasn't intended for me too.

Emily B.
Susanjane

Post by Susanjane »

Add me to the list as I have also received two PM's recently that were not intended for me!
SJ
TracyB7777

Post by TracyB7777 »

You can add me to the list also.
Have been dealing with burning pain since Jan 2010.
No sitting since April 2010.
Seen the following dr's: DO, GYN, Dermatologist, Accupuncturist,
URO GYN (his RN is the one who suggested the pain could be PN), Neurologist
Had ECG and MRI both inconclusive, only the SSEP said Pudendal reaction was abnormal and they lost that test result.
Saw Dr. Castellanos April 6, 2011. Next steps, MRI and botox. Having PT while waiting.-Botox denied, appealing to Insurance company now. :(
Celeste

Post by Celeste »

TracyB7777 wrote:You can add me to the list also.
That's the point! EVERYONE is on the list. Every member got those two messages. "Registered Users" was chosen either before or after the name of the intended recipient, and it was sent far and wide.

Good thing they didn't have any hot gossip in them. :lol:
PNE as a result of childbirth, 2002. Treatment by the Houston team, with neurosurgery by Dr. Ansell in 2004. My left side ST and SS ligaments were found to be grown together, encasing the pudendal nerve.

I am cured. I hope you will be, too.

There are no medical answers on the forum. Your only hope is to go to a doctor. I was very happy with the Houston team, which has treated the most PNE patients (well over 400), more than any other US provider.

http://www.tipna.org
mod3

Post by mod3 »

We are working on setting the permissions so that PM's cannot be sent to all registered users at once. That should fix the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Mod3
KRISG

Post by KRISG »

Hi All,

I have just altered the priveleges so that a registered user cannot send messages to all others anymore .
So case closed !

Kris
Bicyclist / IT guy / sitting allot
Then pain -- but only when sitting--
took me 3 years - nerve blocks etc to find out that it really was the surface of a chair that could help.. Now . After 5 years doing well -- on a special chair - special recumbent bike- special car - but ..almost without pain !!

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”