New PNE doctor in Turkey

Dr. Erdogru performs laparscopic PNE surgery on males and females
mod3

New PNE doctor in Turkey

Post by mod3 »

We received information from a UK patient about Dr. Tibet Erdogru in Turkey. She is very happy with the success of her surgery and reports that she has spoken with others who are cured. His name has been added to the website. Here is a copy of his CV:
CV of Tibet ErdogruTR.pdf
(52.77 KiB) Downloaded 1813 times
catherine a

Re: New PNE doctor in Turkey

Post by catherine a »

I find this most interesting particularly the use of robotic surgery. Amazing. Would love to hear the long term recovery of this patient. Hope she keeps in touch.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
kebosa23

Post by kebosa23 »

HI CATHERINE? WHO DID YOUR SURGERY?
kebosa23

Post by kebosa23 »

IS THIS DOCTOR BETTER THAN PROFF ROGER ROBERT?
Lernica

Post by Lernica »

Kebosa,

Only one patient of his posted about her surgery and then left the forum before we could get more information from her. The Nantes team have a better long term record in the PN community, I think. I would stick to your plans. You will be in good hands.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com
kebosa23

Post by kebosa23 »

Disregard the title of this posting. I jst had a question regarding the area innervated by th pudendal nerve. What are the main areas in th pelvis innervated by this nerve? Also what is the. Normal sensation in the vagina supposed to feel like? Not the vulva nor the entrance. Are u supposed to feel inside? Your feedback will be appreciated.
Mod4

Post by Mod4 »

Contact details for Dr Tibet Erdogru have altered to the following:

Dr Tibet Erdogru
Levent Malallesi
No 2/2 ic levent
34330 Besiktas
Turkiye

Tel: 00 90 549 804 0308

http//:www.tibeterdogru.com

Return to “Dr. Tibet Erdogru”