VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
helenlegs 11

VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Post by helenlegs 11 »

I know that many people have already signed Shawn's petition to help spread awareness of PN and thank you for that people <3 <3 , we have 161 signatures so far.
However, that is NOT ENOUGH !!
We are hoping to send this out to as many medics, PT's, in fact anyone who may be able to make a difference, across the world and 161 signatures won't cut it.
We will never get the recognition necessary with this amount.
If you haven't signed it, please do (no need to donate when asked at the end btw)
If you have signed it, the air kisses above are for you BUT if you have any other e mail addresses (we ALL have I think :) ) sign it with them too.
Spread the word on facebook, twitter, whatever and ask friends and relatives to sign.
We will be taken so much more seriously the more signatures we can amass.
I thank you.
Find it on the home page http://www.pudendalhope.info/ and http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/requ ... g-for-all/
Helen
Last edited by helenlegs 11 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
lightmail

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PETITION. VERY !! :)

Post by lightmail »

Where and how do you sign up on the internet?
Mod 10

Post by Mod 10 »

helenlegs 11 wrote:
we have 161 signatures so far.
However, that is NOT ENOUGH !!

177 now. Come on guys :)

Find it on the home page http://www.pudendalhope.info/ and http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/requ ... g-for-all/
Helen
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

227 now!! :D
Obviously we need more. Just when you read some of the comments from various people the need for this becomes even more intense. Keep the signatures coming! Use a separate e address with just a Sir name and ask as many friends and relatives to add their names.
Thanks to all who have signed so far :)
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

238, I know you love these bulletins :D One day I won't badger you anymore. . . . GET IT SIGNED!! . . . . . . . please.
Thanks to all who have already done so of course, including my parents, my lovely sister, my good friends. . . OOh it's turning into an Oscar ceremony, just without the posh frock, I can shed some tears if it will help :)
Helen
deBBieW

Post by deBBieW »

Hi Helen,
I'm working on it, I just sent out my own email blast!

You are too funny, no tears needed :-)

Debbie
Vag pain, leg burning 3/11, SIJ inj 7/11, Pelvic PT, Chiro/acupuncture,
2-CT pudendal blks 11/2012, did help, less deep vag pain
Potter MRI 04/2012 - Scar tissue/thickening at SS/ST, scar in Alcock canal -bilateral,
Hibner 6/12 suggests Botox (didnt do), 8/12 more pelvic PT w/ dry needling
Gabapentin 1800 mg, Lyrica 200 mg, 5mg valium, vicodin as needed
Trying to get rid of central sensitization burning pain in my legs, Valium seems to be helping
Looking into more mindfulness options. . . . .
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Thanks Debbie, You are too wonderful Dhaaarling, Ooops still in Oscar mode ;)
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

I was just thinking about the petition and hoping to get this topic up so maybe the new people willbsee it and sign up. Also I will be sending to some people at work. Thanks,
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”