Message Problems!

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
AroraNightfire

Message Problems!

Post by AroraNightfire »

Whoever just messaged me....I can't read your message. This stupid site won't let me. If you can copy and paste your message and send it to my email I would appreciate it. AroraNightfire@yahoo.com
Mod4

Re: Message Problems!

Post by Mod4 »

I am sorry that you cannot read your messages, there is a limit on the number of messages which are stored in your inbox. Perhaps your inbox is full and this could be the reason why you cannot read new messages. You could try to delete some old messages and see if this helps.
Please let the Moderators know if you still have a problem.
AroraNightfire

Post by AroraNightfire »

I do not wish to delete anymore messages because the information given to me could be valuable.
acw

Post by acw »

Just a thought, can you print out your messages? Or copy and paste them into another document (like a Word file or something) that you could save on your computer? I understand you not wanting to lose the information, but it would be good if people could continue to IM you.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”