Australian Comedian with PN

Up and coming news about new ideas, new forums, and other suggestions that we plan to implement in the near future
catherine a

Australian Comedian with PN

Post by catherine a »

Would LOVE to see this show.....Pity it's in Sydney.

http://2013.sydneyfringe.com/event/come ... kimptonite
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
Violet M

Re: Australian Comedian with PN

Post by Violet M »

She must be a very talented comedian to find anything funny about PN. I would love to see it too.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NEWS & UPDATES”