Seeking London based support group for men

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
Vanish44

Seeking London based support group for men

Post by Vanish44 »

I am looking for a London based support group for men to exchange experiences with other male PNE sufferers. I have had PNE for four years now. I have had three nerve blocks on the NHS and three privately without any relief. My pain does go away when I sleep, but always returns as I wake up. I have taken many medications to block the pain without much success. I am able to get some respite as I sit by using heat pad. Now I have also gone back to using a horseshoe shaped cushion with some light relief. I am able to go to the gym once a week for a light workout, that does not upset my pain much. I also swim once every month, and that doesn't make things much worse. Driving is painful as one has all your weight bearing down on the legs. When driving I also used a heated pad, but driving for long distances is a not on. The only medication that eases the pain is Clonazepam taken at tea time, as eating after seems to feed the painful nerves.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”