Botox is helping!!

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
Melanie9999

Botox is helping!!

Post by Melanie9999 »

I posted this somewhere else but Botox is helping. I had it last week and my PGAD symptoms are reducing. How long will it be for the full effect of the botox to kick in? I can't wait to feel the final results! I also feel that my SI joint is slipping out of place less often and there is less of a pull on my piriformis and back muscles. I am really positive for a good result from the Botox xxxxx
Tabitha

Re: Botox is helping!!

Post by Tabitha »

I am glad that you got relief. That means treatment of botox shot every 3 months. It did not work on me.
You are lucky. I wish that It work for me. Hugs.
ladybird

Post by ladybird »

Hi Mel,

Congratulations on finding relief from this grotty disorder. I am considering getting Botox on my Pelvic Diaphram by Dr Vancille at WHRIA. Is that were you got it done? I have tried other non surgical methods but it's just not bringing the relief I need. I look forward to your reply. x
My pelvic pain presents as a constant dull ache, fluttering/buzzing throughout my pelvic region. My pelvic diaphram is stressed due to my musculoskeletal system adapting to my uneven hips, which reduces blood flow to the nerves/muscles which is why I believe I have chronic pelvic pain.
aishani123

Post by aishani123 »

congrats , you got relief from this pain

Return to “BOTOX”