Pelvic Pain and rehab clinics, any good?

List of Physiotherapists Worldwide; Techniques & Education to educate Physio's who are not PN aware, etc
Erik Voight

Pelvic Pain and rehab clinics, any good?

Post by Erik Voight »

Has anyone here gone to these PT's? I notice they have several offices so it must be a chain. Any advice or experience you could give?

http://www.pelvicpainrehab.com/
Violet M

Re: Pelvic Pain and rehab clinics, any good?

Post by Violet M »

This groups has an excellent reputation when it comes to treating patients with pudendal neuralgia. That's not to say they can cure everyone but they are definitely very knowledgeable about pelvic pain and they teach seminars around the country to teach other PT's their techniques. You can do a search on the name Prendergast or Rummer, two of the founding PT's in this group to see what other patients have said about them. They are some of the pioneer PT"s in treating patients with pudendal neuralgia.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Erik Voight

Post by Erik Voight »

I got an appt coming up, thank you for the feedback! I'm much better but still not perfect. I would love to be able to go camping again some day.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Erik Voight wrote: I would love to be able to go camping again some day.
I expect you will be able to someday. Keep your hopes up. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “PHYSIOTHERAPY”