really good cushion

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
Erik Voight

really good cushion

Post by Erik Voight »

I was talking to another user of this here and it just dawned on me to post up what I like and use. I use a theraseat http://www.theraseat.com and it's been great. My PT had me sit on one in her office and I knew it would be good from the start. They make a cushion specifically for my problem which I and my PT believe be pudendal nerve compression with pain into the testicles, I did notice they make a few other cushions for tail bone pain. So far I have had two as I liked the first one so much I purchased another one. Not exactly cheep but mine have lasted at least a year, I always have one in my car and can't go for too long without it. It has made my life so much easier now that I can drive without haveing to wiggle around after twenty minutes. I have gone through a few other cushions but this is the only one that has really helped me so far. The roho was good but really heavy, and talk about over priced. As I have said before the kaboti was aweful at least for me and made my pain worse. Once I moved to a theraseat I ditched the roho and my home made one. :D :D
Mike H

Re: really good cushion

Post by Mike H »

Hi Eric, glad to hear the seat is working for you. Please let us know if you ever need anything and please keep me posted on how things are working out.

Cheers!

Mike
kathyd

Re: really good cushion

Post by kathyd »

Hi,
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good cushion for anal/rectal pain?
I need one esp for driving... and any kind of "sitting". It's important that the anal area not touch the surface ,

I have pile of cushions which didn't work, including the theraseat.
Maybe they will work as my conditon improves.. (My PT says Im improving very slowly. I agree, but am still in a lot of pain, generated by worry, fear, rushing or any situation which makes me tense the muscles.
Any cushion ideas that helped those with similar pain would be great!

Thx so much.

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”