Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny it.

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
John Carter

Re: Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny

Post by John Carter »

i want to.. and will try to go here... nerve destrution is what i need to stop the nerve destruction of the pudendal nerve http://www.advancedneurospine.com/nerve ... ent-miami/
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

see how it shows the L4 going nowhere important....

my sister shared this... this guy has something that relates in me... if i mess with the belly button it can send pain spikes to the pudendal somehow... wierd... never heard anyone else that had this strange effect... it real though http://www.sherpelvic.com/blog/the-case ... r-14-years
Attachments
7735470.jpeg
7735470.jpeg (19.17 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
nyt

Post by nyt »

You have misinterpreted your diagram. The lumbar nerve roots come off the spine and join into multiple nerve plexuses. There are many diagrams out there that demonstrate what other nerve roots L4 combines with, what muscles it controls and lower extremity function. The information below was taken from: http://www.neuroexam.com/neuroexam/content.php?p=29

You should be able to do a Google search and get a better understanding that L4 doesn't end, it combines with other nerve roots for function of lower extremity muscles.

Lower Extremity Strength Testing
Action Muscles Nerves Nerve Roots
Hip flexion Iliopsoas Femoral nerve, and L1-L3 nerve roots L1, L2, L3, L4
Knee extension Quadriceps Femoral nerve L2, L3, L4
Knee flexion Hamstrings (semitendinosus, semimembranosus, biceps femoris) Sciatic nerve L5, S1, S2
Leg abduction Gluteus medius, Gluteus minimus, Tensor fasciae latae Superior gluteal nerve L4, L5, S1
Leg adduction Obturator externus, Adductor longus, magnus, and brevis, Gracilis Obturator nerve L2, L3, L4
Toe dorsiflexion Extensor hallucis longus, Extensor digitorum longus Deep peroneal nerve L5, S1
Foot dorsiflexion Tibialis anterior Deep peroneal nerve L4, L5
Foot plantar flexion Triceps surae (gastrocnemius, soleus) Tibial nerve S1, S2
Foot eversion Peroneus longus, Peroneus brevis Superficial peroneal nerve L5, S1
Foot inversion Tibalis posterior Tibal nerve L4, L5
When more than one nerve root participates in an action, emphasis indicates the most important nerve roots.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

i didnt misinterpret... just saying the L4 is not fully understood,,, u just thought i was saying that showed it going nowhere.. i know it goes many places... and they know so... is why they wont treat it... but i just need the dorsal root treated ... not all the l4 ... just the dorsal root... it provides into the leg and down to the big toe yea... that is why i have not been allowed a neurectomy... am looking to get it chemically destroyed hopefully... is my only hope... since pudendal surgeons failed me so horribly 3 times... took all my money.... never had any motor problems when it was blocked...
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I thought of you when I posted that cryoablation story. I don't know if it's the answer but maybe worth a try.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

thanks.. i would love cryoablation... begged for something other than one rhizotomy after another... didnt matter to them... is why i took the risk and gave everything for one pudendal surgery after another... cause neurologists would say why are you coming to us... if think u have pudendal entrapment go to the "pudendal" doctors... well... actually... they cant help me either...i know how to help me... any and every way it is possible to stop the L4 root... no matter what that is... chemical. cryo.. or cutting... just do something... and oh fire doesnt count cause it made itself immune to it... no the 29th time wont have a better chance than the 15th... Do something different...
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

cryo if it blocked the nerve like it could would be the answer if i can get to one... now even if u posted it was next door it wouldnt matter cause cant get anything in this state...
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

these neurotins are completly worthless.. taken about 15 today.... my truck wasnt starting... but started up today... need it to go get a title loan... not sure i can last to make it to move... just burning up too hard... will need a loan to get locked and loaded up again... being quite and silent is just how they want us to be... better to make a noise....
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I can relate to that. Neurontin didn't work for me either. Hang in there, John. Once you get to Florida maybe you can find a doctor who can help you.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

my neighbor has donated his extra neurotin script after my facebook post bout taking so many of these... i am taking between a 1000 and 2000 every hour or two... his are only 300s so and taking 4 at a time of those... just to cut the edge off of the burning... ridiculous shit... gatta get nerve drunk on this shit for it to get to a high enough level... when i flip a coin and cant catch it then i know the shit is high enough for it to do a damn thing...

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”