Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny it.

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
John Carter

Re: Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny

Post by John Carter »

when ur vehicle goes out and u feel totally trapped you start thinking bout an out.... It is pretty insane what these so called docs do when they shoot down someone with nothing to loose... Do you just know what you doomed this person to... I know u know what u are doing to so many addicts and lesser sufferers... but To One of Us you are toying with someone that could blow up in your face... I am glad i havnt let them take away my rights by letting them label me mentally... I can still go get all the hardware i used to have... just cause i am a nice guy doesnt mean i will take ever bitch slap forever.... I had better get out of this state... Dont want my own personal war to manifest into the outside world.. they are beggin for it to do so with how they treat me.... just push alittle more assholes...and you will see..
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

my family totally lied to me... betrayed me like so many ways before... all lies of white trash...intentionally doing everything they can to for me to have to end this suffering... i miss my temporary french family... those were good people... took me in after a horrible failed surgery... treated like royalty... I really hate hypocrites... . fakers... biology sucks... like having a family of bankers carsalesmen and every con artist under the sun....
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

ganna die...
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

Well. It is another Armageddon day tomorrow... had to wait this long to see a dr here in florida... Soar pain management... went to florida pain management weeks ago but that dr was The Most evil i have ever Experienced in my decade of hell... He actually said that Pain Medicine Causes MORE pain.. Like he was talking to a Idiot... I am no Newbie to pain management... I knew exactly the game he was playing... and guess what.. he just wanted to install another spinal stimulator in me to get the tens of thousand dollar surgery and device payment from a insurance company... Would not consider any treatment at all.. Said if i dont have cancer i dont need any medicine... can u believe it.. I wish I DID have Cancer.... It atleast puts u out of ur misery at some point....

I refuse to get my hopes up anymore... So i expect the worst tomorrow... anything else would be a upper then... I am kinda just psyching myself up to end my suffering myself... And just like all of u guys have warned for years the nerve pain has progressed to now the nerve is entraped somehow so that it can get aggrivated to causing anus pain like a red hot poker it jammed in there... So when trying to defficate and if the muscles used for it are spasmed it makes the anus part of the nerve fire off... Has gone FULL Bore in just a few months... Reminds me of how 10 years ago there was Nothing and then the scrotum pain flared into full force... Well when it does decide to go off it is absolute Suicidal pain... So i got no choice but to be competly bedridden pretty much... walking a hundred yards or going up these one flight of stairs will doom me pretty much for a whole day... Only by Completely staying in my efficency and doing absolutly nothing have i managed to stop whatever part of the nerve that controls the anus sensory function have i managed to stop it from going of several times a day or continually if i do anything really... Sigh... And remember everyone i Discovered my cure LONG ago... to no effect... Cause we are so discriminated against and the ignorance is so entrenched that i couldnt get any experimental treatment of the L4 right side Dorsal nerve root... Which did 100% control my entrapment in the pelvis... I am trying to get a cryo treatment of the nerve since the root became Immune to rhizotomies after the First one Cured me for a whole Month... And since Neurectomies are banned in America because of medical politics.... Wish my family hadnt destroyed my relationship with my first polish girlfriend... I might of been able to of gotten the surgery i wanted in eastern europe eventually... Her and her doctor husband came closest to getting me the surgery i needed over there after my failed surgery in france... The 4th dr in that attempt bitched out though... If i could go back and started of looking for surgery in far off countries i might of had a chance... WELL... It is a Fucked up world... Not worth a shit to us... Will see how things go tomorrow... I cant expect much... I really just want to have another glorious white light experience like when i almost died over a year ago now... What i think about is what way to die in which i will get another huge dose of DMT on my way out... So i am thinking about opening my veins... I just want to see that pure white light again which takes away all fear of death and makes you feel at the most peace that any human can experience... Just want to go with that pure light and that feeling like you going to join with god... Even if it is a trick of brain chemistry it is a absolute spiritual experience... It feels like god is there... Welcoming u into the next world....
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

John, I don't know if you are anywhere near Tracy Sher in Florida but if there is any way you could see her I think that would be a really good idea. She is extremely knowledgeable about our condition and might be able to help you. Also, you could read Butterfly's most recent post to see who the providers were that she saw in Florida.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
John Carter

Curso of knowing my exact cure but medical politics deny it.

Post by John Carter »

Still doing horrible. It has been a year since i lost the doctor that kept me breathing. So a whole year now with nothing but nothing but pain. I moved out to Florida because my aetna insurance would not let me getting any other doctor at all. I finally got a new doctor but it has been 4 months now and it is like a drop of water in a desert. No where near enough to allow me to exist. The last time i saw him i begged for help. so he said he would switch me to oxycodone from morphine sulfate. But he gave me HALF the dosage. So when i asked for help he cut me in Half. I am so sick and tired only people here can fathom the suffering. So i am considering what is the best way to die. I told you guys before that i have been in so much pain that i was sufferering that my brain released a huge dose of DMT into my blood. That is the experience where people see the white light and heaven and everything glorious they bring the stories if they come back to life....

Also i have been thinking what can i do for all pudendal sufferers that are neglected so badly. I want to bring some attention.
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

Hello All,
I don't post much on this forum but because of the new Dorsal Root Ganglion Simulator there is something to at least Alleviate alot of the pain symptoms from pudendal entrapment / damage. So i had a Spinal Stimulator back in 2007. It was one of the kind that hit every nerve when you have this specific pain. That old medtronic with shock my entire pelvis and to turn it up high enough to block the pain i had to turn it all the way up to level ten. That was like a electric Jackhammer.
Well i have to inform the community of what the Newest device can do. So i went in to get trial from doctor McRoberts down here in Florida. So in the test he hooked up my 2nd Lumbar nerve root and the 2nd Sacral nerve root. While i was on the table the Doc was working to connect the wires right. I didnt get any help from the 2nd lumbar but then he was working to get my right side S2 root connected. I was just saying nope i feel that in the leg or the foot or the thigh muscles. After awhile i thought dammit here is another failure. However after rotating and adjusting for awhile he made a correct millimeter movement and then the doc hit the right spot. The electric juice connected just right and the stimulator blocking signals went exactly to the right penis and down and to the anus. It was exactly where where it needed to be.

Now here is the rest of that story. With the temporary cords i was connected for a few minutes on the slab. After the procedure i rolled over once to get back onto my bed and was wheeled out to my spot. The Technician came out with me and was going to do the adjusting of the device. So when i just sit up once. When she turned the machine on the 2nd Sacral root the wire had slipped off and was just hitting the leg nerves again.. She say that Dr Roberts says when they go into do the permeate device they will be able to lock the wire down onto the root correctly. The Lumbar DRG root are much easier to position. Sacrals not so easy.

There is my new news to the Pudendal Community. There is a Stimulator that can send the Vibrating electrical signals directly between the pudendal entrapment pain and the brain. It can treat the symptoms. Canceling out some of the pain with it's blocking signals.
John Carter,,,,
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

John Carter,
I am so happy to hear about your success with the stimulator. It is great to hear about the latest and greatest and especially someone's actual experience. Take care
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

Thanks for the thoughts Janet. I just want to get the word out about what this can do for PNE patients. Especially now that getting pain medications from Doctors i has become Medieval. It can block alot of the pain we feel. I am supposing i am the first pudendal patient in the world to have the test trial and knows just what it can do.

here is the site explaining how it is different from the old crappy simulators. http://www.neuromodulation.com/drg
John Carter

Post by John Carter »

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”