Survey

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
Catherine Aur

Survey

Post by Catherine Aur »

WHRIA (Women's Health've Research Institute of Australia) are doing a short survey of patients who have had PNE release surgery.
For those who've had surgery in Sydney Australia with Prof. Vancaillie. Here's the link

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHRIA-SF36
Catherine Aur

Re: Survey

Post by Catherine Aur »

After completing the survey it looks like it's specifically for Prof. Vancaillie's patients only as it asks if you want a follow up appointment. I'll find out and confirm.
Catherine Aur

Post by Catherine Aur »

Survey is for WHRIA patients only. Those who've had PNE release surgery with Prof. Vanacailllie/ Dr. Loeffler.
WHRIA (Women's Health Research Institute of Australia.) Sydney New South Wales Australia.
bindy15

Post by bindy15 »

Hi Catherine

I would be very interested in the data gathered from this survey and hear how others are managing, just checked back into the forum ... always a reality check to remind those of us who have battled the 'beast' to remember how it used to be... can you send me a link to the results please?

Thanks v much
J
PNE from cycling. Surgery with Prof Vancaillie, Sydney Australia 2008.
Very much improved
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hi J,

Haven't heard from you in eons. Hope you are doing well.

Catherine,

I would be very interested in hearing the results of the survey.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”