Stem cell paste

This is an area to share and learn about new Medical Advances and Techniques where we can be educated and educate.
peg

Stem cell paste

Post by peg »

Hello everyone,
I haven't posted here for more than a year. My name is Peggy. I have suffered with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20 years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, neurostimulators, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, & intrathecal pump. On 1/18/2017, I received an injection of stem cell paste injection into my damaged/ irritated pudendal nerve . I haven't felt any burning pelvic pain since the injection. I only feel pressure, tingling, & mild pelvic spasms. Which i was told is normal after the injection. My stem cell physician is Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, Arizona . Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection contains a very high concentration of stem cells. That these stem cells would expand to 4cm at the injection site. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain during that time period. Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose ( fat) tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cell paste injection contains a very high concentration of stem cells. I only feel pressure, tingling, and mild pelvic spasms and I'm able to sit without pelvic pain. Dr. Malan told me that these symptoms should subside in the next few weeks. I have no burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve. Which Dr. Malan told me that this is normal after a injection. It has been 17 days since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area.The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2 years. During this time the stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste could also be injected into any spinal disc or joint. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. If you would like more information regarding the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message. I will continue to post my recovery update on this forum. My next hurdle will be to start weaning off my intrathecal pain pump. This will done slowly over the next 3-6 months. Then to wean off my oral medications. The stem cell paste injection has the potential to heal my damaged pudendal nerve completely in the following 2 years. If not then I'll receive another injection. I compared my current medical bills to the stem cell paste injection therapy. The stem cell paste injection is far less than the total amount of my medical bills. I'm on Medicare supplemental PPO plan. To fill my pump alone was close ton $2000.00 every 3 months! Plus doctor visits, medications, & procedures. The stem cell injection cost is nothing compared to the pain pump! My goal is also to get the word out on the stem cell paste injection. To list a few conditions that the stem cell paste injection can treat includes ( but not limited to)sciatica, disc pain, knees pain, PNE, Interstitial cystitis, arthritis of any disc or joint, trigeminal nerve pain, cervical pain, nerve pain,etc. I'm a disabled a disabled registered nurse who cares for those suffering from horrible neuropathic pain. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection into the U.S & Europe. I will continue to post my recovery every week. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message. Also you can read of a news article on a Brentwood woman who walks again after receiving stem cell therapy by Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ.
Violet M

Re: Stem cell paste

Post by Violet M »

Peg,

That is very good news that your burning pain is gone after trying so many things. You have really been a fighter and I am happy to hear something is finally paying off and you are feeling better. ;) Thank you for the update.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Ray P.

Re: Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain, disc & joints

Post by Ray P. »

Good Luck!
nonsequitur

Re: Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain, disc & joints

Post by nonsequitur »

Peg,

While I am very excited and wish you a full recovery, your many posts puzzle me. You had stem cell paste injections and reported immediate pain relief. It has been now 2 and 1/2 weeks since your treatment. To the best of my knowledge, stem cell treatments take between 3 and 6 months to start showing any effect.

You already had a stem cell treatment 4 years ago and reported back then good results on this forum. What happened in between?
“Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.”
S.Freud
Lena01

Post by Lena01 »

Hello Everyone, I would like to share with you about my recent stem cell paste injection into my lower back at L5S1 bulging disc. I have lived with lower back pain along with sciatica since 1993. On June 15th, I flew to Scottsdale AZ. Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested abdominal adipose ( fat) tissuethrough a mini lipo-suction. He next separated and counted the stem cells through computerized equipment. Then the stem cells are formed into a paste without any additional chemicals, enzymes, or substances. This stem cell paste contains a very high concentration (millions) of stem cells. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation and pain for 2years at the injection site. This stem cell paste can be injected into any nerve, disc, or joint. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will grow new cartilage. The stem cells can heal bulging or ruptured discs. My back feels great! The cost of the stem cell paste injection was far less than expensive back or knee surgery. I planning on having my knees and hips injected next year.
:)
Alan1646

Post by Alan1646 »

I would suggest that prospective patients for this therapy look carefully at the available studies, if any. Is there any evidence at all that this treatment is effective for Pudendal Neuralgia and what are the risks?
"if you want to keep a secret you must also hide it from yourself" Orwell
Mike H

Post by Mike H »

This sounds very interesting, I wonder if there are others in the forum who have undergone this treatment and what are their outcomes. After having PNE for twenty years it would be nice to get rid of it entirely.
mesquite

Post by mesquite »

HI, I am very interested in learning more about this process as I live in Arizona and could easily see Dr. Malan. I have never heard his name before. Could you PM me with some additional information? I would appreciate it. I have the PNER surgery 10 years ago with Dr. Hibner and it only partially resolved my symptoms. In addition, my new pain mgt. doctor recently gave me 2 PN nerve blocks which made my pain worse. And, that was 10 weeks ago. I can not believe it. So, I have to do something to resolve this. Thank you for your kind assistance.
Carolyn
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Are you much better after this treatment?
StarfireXO

Post by StarfireXO »

I have tried it with Dr. Malin and 10 months later found no difference except a lot of lost money!
Male 28 PNE

Return to “MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION”