Male looking for best dr. For PN.

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Thomas1305

Male looking for best dr. For PN.

Post by Thomas1305 »

I am in Tennessee and I have been diagnosed with PN by Dr Conway back in 2007. I am in a major flare up and an needing to see a dr. Again. There is no dr. In my area. I am willing to travel to see the best dr. Out there. I have bad burning and pinching on my penis. It is so very bad. I am about to go out of my mind. I am on Gabubiton. And lorazepam. And Lortabs. Any help would be appreciate.
Violet M

Re: Male looking for best dr. For PN.

Post by Violet M »

You might want to see if an antidepressant might help some with the burning -- like amitriptyline or a related drug. Or try switching to lyrica for the burning. A combo of lyrica and cymbalta is sometimes more helpful than either of those drugs alone.

I sent you a private message with some other ideas.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”