Physical therapy for the Pelvic floor

Trigger Point injections, Myofascial Massage techniques, and many more.
Thomas1305

Physical therapy for the Pelvic floor

Post by Thomas1305 »

I am looking for A physical therapist that works on the pelvic floor in Tennessee. I live in Kingsport Tennessee need to find a physical therapist if anybody knows one please let me know thank you
jaxi123

Re: Physical therapy for the Pelvic floor

Post by jaxi123 »

Saint Thomas rehab in cool springs Franklin TN has excellent pelvic PT's
Thomas1305

Post by Thomas1305 »

I am located in northeast Tennessee. I think franklin, tn is around Nashville, tn. That is about 4 hours from my house. Thanks for trying to help me.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Thomas, I did a little bit of searching and found a couple of possibilities in Johnson City which looks like it's about a half hour away from you. You could try one of them or call them and see if they know anyone in Kingsport they could recommend.

If you go to the International Pelvic Pain Society website and go to the patient tab under providers and then click on Tennessee there is one listed for Johnson City. http://pelvicpain.org/patients/find-a-m ... vider.aspx

This one, Sarah Johnson, I found from googling.
http://tnhealthandwellness.com/pelvic-h ... nson-city/

You can ask them if they have taken any courses specific to treating patients with pudendal neuralgia. I don't know anything about your history but if there is any chance you might have sacroiliac joint dysfunction of similar musculoskeletal issues you might also consider a manual therapist.

Good luck,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
JODDY47

Post by JODDY47 »

I'm looking for a physical therapist in the Dallas Fort Worth area that specializes in Pelvic floor therapy.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Sara Reardon? http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/63#TX Hopefully the information is still current.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES”