Femoral Acetabular Impingement (FAI) and Pudendal Nerve

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Frank

Re: Femoral Acetabular Impingement (FAI) and Pudendal Nerve

Post by Frank »

Hi buttercup,
I had hip surgery for cam impemgement fai, Labral tear, and microfracture in Jan 2017. If you or anyone needs this kind of surgery I would highly recommend dr. Andrew Wolff in D.C. He specializes in this and does over 300 surgeries like this per year. He wasn't like any other doctor I have ever seen. He actually cares about the patients and will take as much time as you need to answer questions. Catherine his office assistant is great and will email you back quick. Very upfront about costs and no bullshit. The recovery has been long and really sucks though. I still have a long way to go but I am improving. Dr. Wolff is confident that my hip will feel great but I am just not there yet so it's hard for me to see an end. My pn symptoms have improved a little but I don't think this is going to fix them. A few more months I will know. If you would like any details feel free to message me. Good luck
Gina H.

Re: Femoral Acetabular Impingement (FAI) and Pudendal Nerve

Post by Gina H. »

Hi, Hoping you still check this site.
Did you have the surgery? I had both and had the hip surgery 10 weeks ago after successful treatment for PN in 2016. No problems with s/s of PN reoccurring problems.
Gina

Return to “SURGERY”