Amniotic Allograft Injections

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Violet M

Amniotic Allograft Injections

Post by Violet M »

In addition to Dr. Jarnagin, Dr. Gayang and Dr. Goldwasser are treating pudendal neuralgia patients with amniotic allograft injections. We have added them to the list of doctors. http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/58#FL
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Hopeitworks

Re: Amniotic Allograft Injections

Post by Hopeitworks »

Violet,
Does amniotic allograft treat PGAD with clitoral symptoms?

Hope
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

When I spoke with Dr. Jarnagin he said he had not treated PGAD patients before. I don't know if he has treated anyone with PGAD since then. I think if your PGAD is related to pudendal neuropathy it would be worth trying amniotic allograft injections.

Violet
Last edited by Violet M on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Hopeitworks

Post by Hopeitworks »

Thank you.
Hopeitworks

Post by Hopeitworks »

Violet,
I spoke to a woman that had PGAD and was treated with Amniotic Allograft Injections and is cured.
Hopeitworks

Post by Hopeitworks »

Violet M wrote:When I spoke with Dr. Jarnagin he said he had not treated PGAD patients before. I don't know if he has treated anyone with PGAD since then. I think if your PGAD is related to pudendal neuropathy it would be worth trying amniotic allograft injections.

Violet
http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/view ... ana#p58833
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

That is awesome to hear that someone was cured of PGAD with amniotic allograft injectons. :P
winged_cent

Post by winged_cent »

Violet,

Do you happen to know if Dr. Jarnagin or any other provider is doing this for men, or women only?
Hopeitworks

Post by Hopeitworks »

winged_cent wrote:Violet,

Do you happen to know if Dr. Jarnagin or any other provider is doing this for men, or women only?
Here is one winged
http://karonmd.com/services/amniotic-fl ... lvic-pain/
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I don't know if any docs are providing this treatment to men. Dr. Jarnagin was trying to make it available to men but I don't know if that ever happened. If you can find an interventional radiologist or pain management physician who does pudendal nerve blocks they should be able to give an amniotic allograft injection. Maybe you could even find someone locally who would be willing to do it. Or, you could try calling one of the companies who make it and speak to a rep who would be able to tell you which doctors are using it to treat pudendal neuralgia. I think the following companies supply it.
http://regenomedix.com/portfolio-items/anu-rheo/
https://amniotechnology.com/products/pa ... sportflow/

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”