1 month after surgery

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
habtom2019

Re: 1 month after surgery

Post by habtom2019 »

I am so glad you are doing well and I don't know how much I appreciate you ❤️ for updating us your story. I have never tested but after ten years of pain and do much money spent I found a doctor that said for sure my symptoms are related to pn. For about three for years I tried everything she ordered from pt to a nerve block but nothing seems to work. I am still suffering with pain and erectile dysfunction. I don't know what to do and France is to far I can't travel from Colorado to expensive.
Sprewell4

Re: 1 month after surgery

Post by Sprewell4 »

Hello again Kezj,

I hope you are improving very fast, and you are pain free ready to enjoy the summer time :)
According your comments Dr. Bautrant just know if the pacients suffers from Pudendal nerve entrapment doing the test Ecco-doppler, then if the flow of blood is restricted in the pudendal artery that means you have entrapment. It is true?

Anyway, i think from all the doctors who are able to do the pudendal surgery, i think Dr. Bautrant is the one who did more number of surgeries, but we will never know the succes rates.

Is it possible to recover from PNE without any surgery? Just doing streches or exercises?

Kezj, i send you lot of kisses and pray for your 100% recovery.

Return to “SURGERY”