Finding a PT Therapist

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
sedona

Finding a PT Therapist

Post by sedona »

I live in the Broward County, South Florida area and am trying to find a pelvic floor therapist who works with and treats the pudendal nerve. It took four months before I was diagnosed with this. My job involves a lot of sitting so to compensate for this, I have been doing a lot of standing. I had an MRI of my lumbar area and now I have developed sciatica which has caused stenosis in my lower back. If I could find a PT therapist who works these areas, I would appreciate it. Thank you, Dorothy
janetm2

Re: Finding a PT Therapist

Post by janetm2 »

Sedona,
Please look at the list of PTs on the home page, there are many in Florida.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”