Pain Pump with Prialt

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
John Carter

Pain Pump with Prialt

Post by John Carter »

Got pump reinstalled since this last summer... I've told how the intrathecal catheter had come out of spine so got no medicine from it for 9 MONTH while previous doctor just kept saying i am increasing it and i would say NO i am not feeling Any help....

So now the doc is very slowly raising the Prialt.... In the last month i have got some relief of the pain specifically what there is when i dont aggravate the entrapment with to much activity.... I go see the doctor for refill tomorrow and am hoping he will get more prialt running from the pump direct to the brain....
John Carter

Re: Pain Pump with Prialt

Post by John Carter »

Just went in to get refill on my pain pump.... I gatta get it refilled everymonth ... the Prialt is the rare expensive part of the mix the dr has got going into me. I dont know how many other Pudendal patients are getting this in their pumps.... I wouldnt be surprised if im another experiment for the pudendal world..
stephanies

Re: Pain Pump with Prialt

Post by stephanies »

Hi John,

Glad to read you are getting some relief from the pump. I hope it continues to get better for you.

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”