PN /PNE Diagnosis

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
mmoicguy

PN /PNE Diagnosis

Post by mmoicguy »

Hello all

I've been struggling for more than a year now, trying to get a diagnosis on various symptoms I'm experiencing.
It all started (I think) after making some bad movement while swimming breaststroke. I felt a sharp pain right at the joint of my left thigh and pelvis.
But It wasn't something terrible and I didn't pay much attention to it. After several days I started to notice some pain in my penis after having an intercourse.
I also noticed that my penis had a strange lean, or bend towards the left side, while flaccid. It also seemed like it was rotating left on it's axis, as if pivoted counter clockwise.
The feeling was like it was stretched and bruised. I noticed this feeling goes all the way to the perineum. I also experienced some difficulty and burning while peeing for several days after have sex.
The pain was more elusive and harder to define. It comes usually after sex, but not immediately. It sometimes stays in the penis, and some time in the joint of the pelvis and thigh.
Many times accompanied by lower-back pain, and pain in my left buttock. I feel it also increases after I ride my bicycle. 

I have already seen several urologists and none of them knows what I have. They have ruled out peyronie's disease since they didn't find any scar-tissue.
But no one seems to have an idea of what I have.

I've been searching around. Googling my symptoms and I came across this forum. I was hoping my story sounds familiar to someone here ? 
janetm2

Re: PN /PNE Diagnosis

Post by janetm2 »

Welcome
I would suggest reading the FAQ off the home page that guides you through how to deal with PN and diagnosis. Lifestyle changes like no bicycling and swimming but no breaststroke, etc.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”