Any Doctors in Florida

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
clarerita

Any Doctors in Florida

Post by clarerita »

I live in Port Saint Lucie, Florida, just north of West Palm Beach and southeast of Orlando. Has anyone seen a doctor in this area or anywhere in Florida who has had success treating scar tissue around the pudendal nerve resulting from hysterectomy surgery? So many doctors have never studied this nerve in medical school. It's so hard getting a correct diagnosis, much less figuring out how to treat this. I have a gynecologist appointment in January to try and get a correct diagnosis.
I've had several physical therapy sessions and am currently in my third month receiving pelvic floor therapy. It's a slow process, since the burning is in my vaginal and anal areas and it moves around. Sitting is very little, while standing is at a minimum. I keep my sanity by walking and doing my stretching and exercises given by my therapist. She's trying different ways to try to help me.
I would appreciate any recommendation(s) or suggestion(s). Thank you for your time.
mardoc01

Re: Any Doctors in Florida

Post by mardoc01 »

I would like to know as well. I’m male and have symptoms c/w this problem. I hope someone sees these posts and replies. I’m in ft Lauderdale. Between west palm and Miami
stephanies

Re: Any Doctors in Florida

Post by stephanies »

Tracy Sher is a very knowledgeable pelvic PT in the Orlando area. She can likely help figure out what is going on and maybe direct you to a doctor in Florida as well.
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.

Return to “USA”