Free of chronic pelvic pain and living full life

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
david56270

Free of chronic pelvic pain and living full life

Post by david56270 »

Hello.

I suffered from pelvic pain for a few years. The pain made my life unbearable. I felt spasms and pain when sitting, urinating, even having sex. I was diagnosed with nonbacterial prostatitis, pudendal neuralgia... altogether as a chronic pelvic pain syndrome. The structures in my pelvis were painful, although MRI and CT showed no abnormalities. Neurologists, proctologists, urologists, manual therapists, radiologists and internists couldn't help me effectively. I have promised myself, that if I find a solution, I will share my experience with others in similar situations. TODAY, I AM PAIN-FREE AND I AM SO GRATEFUL. IT BROUGHT ME CLOSER TO WHO I REALLY AM. I LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE.

I am not doctor or other medical expert. I am just someone, who suffered from this condition, willing to share how I meditate and what changed in my life, that melted the pain away. What works for me. I don't know if it will for someone else. I would write about it here, but it would be too long.

You can send me a message at this site and I will reply to you when I can.

I wish you well.
jaxi123

Re: Free of chronic pelvic pain and living full life

Post by jaxi123 »

Do tell us. I have suffered over 20 years and nothing has helped.
david56270

Re: Free of chronic pelvic pain and living full life

Post by david56270 »

Hello again. I read "Power of Now" from Eckhart Tolle. In the chapter PainBody I found information about emotional energy field - I found out, that this field of emotion was stuck in my pelvis.

When I meditate I am in pure natural state (belly breathing /being/allowing everything to be as it is) - with mediation the pain melts away and emotion with tears arises.

The PainBody becomes fuel for presence. At this moment I am seeing EFT therapist - therapy used to dissolve the painbody.

"Power of now" is a holly book for me. This is my experience, i hope someone benefits from it.

Be well.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”