Amniotic Allograft Injections

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
youngirishman

Re: Amniotic Allograft Injections

Post by youngirishman »

Hi there I've just joined the site. I am a twenty-one year old male from Ireland living with a pudendal neuropathy since October 2019. I have tried various meds, namely varying doses of Lyrica plus steroid and botox injections to little or no results. My consultant is suggesting an electric treatment method next. Is there any further news on the success of amniotic fluid injections for men with pudendal nerve issues? Any help or information would be very much appreciated.
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Youngirishman,

I believe there are doctors who perform the injections on men and I have no personal experience with them except for a phone consult with Dr. Jarnagin several years ago except that I have not seen many people who have improved from them. Maybe search this site for RHEO or similar terms and read about others’ experiences.

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

These injections did absolutely nothing for me complete waste of my time and money
Clashganny

Post by Clashganny »

I'm new to this site and am frustrated that everyone talks in abbreviated caps and I'm supposed to know what they mean, like GADH or something else.
Also, people mention doctors names like everyone knows who they are and where they are. I don't know any of this. If you mention a doctor, at least say where he practices.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”