Urinay and bowel problems

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Balenul

Urinay and bowel problems

Post by Balenul »

Hello , is possible to have PN or PNE with no pain ( no pain on sitting etc ) only a constant urethral urgency , weak stream , straining to pee and also a sensation of full rectum ? Ty
PNEsucks

Re: Urinay and bowel problems

Post by PNEsucks »

Hi,

I do not know if you can ONLY have the symptoms you mentioned, but Prof. Aszmann told me that for some patients urinary symptoms are at least more intense than the pains, and vice versa for other patients.

With me, my PN/PNE started with urinary frequency but after about a month or so it was accompanied by pains (sitting pain and so on).
Balenul

Post by Balenul »

Hmme where did the doctor said your nerve was entraped ? From what i know dr Aszmann ussualy decompress branches of pudendal nerve.
PNEsucks

Post by PNEsucks »

From what I understand, my pudendal nerve was severely constricted by the sacrotuberous ligament, with 2 smaller branches going directly into the ligament. There was also a large vein (that they ligated) next to the nerve but I don't remember where exactly. The nerve itself was also said to be extremely thick, apparently the thickest the doctor had ever seen.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”