Dr. Hibner Contact Information

Botox, Nerve blocks, Transgluteal decompression surgery
Violet M

Re: Dr. Hibner Contact Information

Post by Violet M »

Hi Samantha,

Well, I have never seen Dr. Hibner for medical reasons. We did not know about him yet on the pudendal forums when I had my surgery 19 years ago. I have only talked to him via email, and once I met him at a medical conference and interviewed him. I agree with you that he is a very caring person. I believe I heard he had a relative with pudendal issues so he "gets it".

Just from moderating the forum for many years, I probably know more people who have gotten better from going to Dr. Hibner than any other pudendal doctor, but that is just anecdotal, and it's possible that maybe more of his patients have posted here - I don't know. That is the main feedback I can give you about him. No doctor is perfect and with something as difficult to treat as pudendal neuralgia I haven't heard of any doctors with a 100% success rate at treating pudendal neuralgia. I think all of them are doing their best to help us.

I would be interested to hear how it goes for you. Wishing you the best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “Dr Hibner - Arizona”