pudendai nerve pain

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
Ishayxp

pudendai nerve pain

Post by Ishayxp »

Hello. My name is Yishai. I am 28 years old, from Israel. I have been suffering from severe pain at the perineum area, mainly while sitting for almost 10 years now. I have come to a point where I can't function without Medical Cannabis 3 times a day. At first, I couldn't identify the pain's source, I have been to a lot of doctors, and finally, on last February I have done an MRI Neurography of the Pelvic Nerves. The MRI results showed a severe injury which starts from the left side of the pudendal nerve along the alckoks canal to the part of the nerve which connects to the perineum. The pain which I am suffering from is taking place exactly at the middle of the perineum. I was professionally riding a bike for something like 3 years before the pain started. The pain is getting worst while sitting, and there is no pain while walking. I have read and searched a lot, tried block injections, radio waves therapy and pelvic physical therapy. None of them worked for me. I would like to know more about other treatment options for my condition. Thank you very much for your time and help.
April

Re: pudendai nerve pain

Post by April »

Welcome to the forum, Ishayxp. I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. If you have a severe injury of the pudendal nerve, you may be a good candidate for surgery, especially since other treatments did not work. Have your doctors suggested that? There are some good pn surgeons in France and the US, but I'm less familiar with the options in other regions of the world. Just in case you haven't seen it, here is the site's physician list (https://www.pudendalhope.info/list-of-doctors-2/), although not all of those doctors do surgery.

April
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Some additional treatment options for pudendal neuralgia are listed on our website at https://www.pudendalhope.info/category/ ... t-options/.
What further treatments are your doctors recommending, or have they run out of options?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
harry_nerve

Post by harry_nerve »

Deleted
Haz
Last edited by harry_nerve on Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mod3

Post by mod3 »

Harry, neurostimulators have helped many people on this forum. Please refrain from calling what has worked for many people a scam. Thanks,

Moderator 3

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”