Can a man with erectile dysfunction satisfy a woman?

PNMLT, EMG, SSEP, and other Nerve function testing.
The different techniques, results and opinions.
russelltonya729

Can a man with erectile dysfunction satisfy a woman?

Post by russelltonya729 »

Yes, a guy who has trouble getting or keeping an erection can still make a woman happy in ways other than sexual activity. A satisfying sexual connection can be kept going by talking things over, understanding each other, and trying out new ways to be close, like hugging, cuddling, oral sex, and using sex toys. Connection and love on an emotional level are very important for happiness. Open conversations about wants and needs can lead to creative answers. Erectile dysfunction can also be helped by seeing a doctor and looking into solutions together. In the end, sexual happiness is more than just physical acts; it includes mental connection, closeness, and shared pleasure. These things can still be achieved even if you have trouble getting an erection.
Violet M

Re: Can a man with erectile dysfunction satisfy a woman?

Post by Violet M »

I like your positive attitude about still being close even if you have health problems. But I noticed your link goes to another forum. I didn't click on it since I wasn't sure if your post was spam. I just went in as a moderator and looked at the url for the link. Just curious why you are posting on this forum. Do you have possible pudendal nerve issues?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NEUROLOGICAL TESTING”