Ejaculation causing pain

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
happyman

Ejaculation causing pain

Post by happyman »

Hey,

So this is a weird topic to talk about but Ive found that i have uncomfortable tingling and burning in the thigh areas post-ejaculation. I also get some stinging pain at the base of my penis. Does any other guy have this, or maybe even woman having something similar. Its not a big deal since i only choose to ejaculate once a week, but im just wondering why its like this? Its a recurring thing so at this point I know its a trend
Violet M

Re: Ejaculation causing pain

Post by Violet M »

Oburator internus tension can cause burning in the thighs. Maybe you are tensing your muscles? I had a lot of inner thigh burning with PNE.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
happyman

Post by happyman »

is there any remedy for this or just something i have to live with?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

If you have obturator internus muscle tension you could try a TENS unit, physical therapy, Botox, or heat/ice. But the symptoms of OI muscle tension can be similar to pudendal neuralgia since the pudendal nerve runs next to the OI muscle, so those therapies won't necessarily help if the primary culprit is the nerve itself.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”