Doctor for Surgery

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Lili4

Doctor for Surgery

Post by Lili4 »

Hello,

Which surgeon would people recommend for getting this surgery? I'm trying to find information but most of it is outdated. I live in the US but will travel if absolutely necessary.
Violet M

Re: Doctor for Surgery

Post by Violet M »

I can't recommend a specific surgeon, but who you want to see may depend partly on where your entrapment is located and whether you have accompanying concerns such as pelvic instability, pelvic mesh, whether you are prone to scar tissue formation, and many other factors. It's a good idea to read about the different approaches to PNE surgery to help in your decision. Many of the approaches are described here: https://www.pudendalhope.info/pudendal- ... n-surgery/
You can also do a search in the upper right corner on what other people on this forum have said about the surgeons.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “SURGERY”