Pudendal Pian and Respitory viruses - PRP

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Dave1953

Pudendal Pian and Respitory viruses - PRP

Post by Dave1953 »

I had Pn from 2011-2016. Nothing worked including coil embolization, scoping hip labral tears, 15 different injections and PT, prayer and chiro. Best med was tramadol.In 2016 the Pn just went away! Then it came back in 2022- present. Heartbreaking! All my attempts are again futile to make it go away. But here's the weird thing. If I get an upper repository virus the pain goes way, way down. In the past 9 months I've had COVID, RSV, and three colds (a tough winter with my 3 year old grandson). Every time, while I am sick , the Pn pain goes AWAY. Anyone else had this? I am wondering if my immune system can drive the Pn pain away while it is fighting infection. And this may lend credence to PRP therapy. I am going to try it here in VA at stem cell arts in Tysons VA. It my last card to play after RF blocks to ganglion impar failed.

Also I have spoke to most of the so called pelvic pain experts in this country (they charge big $$$ for this). Funny how some call PRP snake oil and some sing its praises. I am having the Regenexx PRP in early May 2024 and will report back.
Violet M

Re: Pudendal Pian and Respitory viruses - PRP

Post by Violet M »

Hi Dave,

Never heard of anything like what you are describing, but there must be some explanation for it. Sure hope the PRP works for you and yes, I would be interested to hear back from you on how it goes. Is it going to be free for you to get it at the VA?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”