Surgery with Renaud Bollens

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Yonatan

Re: Surgery with Renaud Bollens

Post by Yonatan »

benraycamp0 wrote:
Jack_johnson wrote:
Yonatan wrote:Hi, I hope this can be useful for you and others.

I had surgery by Dr Bollens in February this year. At 3 months post op I have had considerable improvement in my sitting pain as well as erectile dysfunction. My worst complaint was anal pain. There is still a way to go of course but I am very happy so far and Dr Bollens thinks it is a good prognostic sign that I had improvement already.

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Bollens if you have had a thorough diagnosis and discussion. For me I had had a CT guided nerve block which helped significantly. Dr Bollens is extremely good at predicting if you have entrapment or not. It is basically a clinical diagnosis. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
How bad was your ED? I went to Bollens as well for severe ED. So far the blood flow is better and erections stick around longer but still no sexual sensation and erections are weak.
Hey could you tell us a bit about your history and symptoms before the surgery? I’m considering the surgery with Dr. Bollens so that info could be helpful!,Also when did you get the Bollens surgery?
Hi I have sent you a PM
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Does anybody know how many US patients Dr. Bollens has done surgery on and the outcome?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Personally, I have only communicated with one person in the US who saw him and they had good results.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Yonatan

Post by Yonatan »

jaxi123 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:53 pm Does anybody know how many US patients Dr. Bollens has done surgery on and the outcome?
Hi jaxi,

I’m europe based not US and I was operated by Dr Bollens and I have improved hugely.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Can anyone who have had surgery with this doctor remove your personal information and just post the surgical procedure?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

He's got a couple of youtube videos on pudendal nerve release surgery.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ud+bollens

He's got some publications in pubmed. If you go to pubmed and search for Bollens Pudendal, the articles will come up. Some of them are free.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Jundel7

Post by Jundel7 »

Yonatan wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:19 pm
benraycamp0 wrote:
Jack_johnson wrote:
How bad was your ED? I went to Bollens as well for severe ED. So far the blood flow is better and erections stick around longer but still no sexual sensation and erections are weak.
Hey could you tell us a bit about your history and symptoms before the surgery? I’m considering the surgery with Dr. Bollens so that info could be helpful!,Also when did you get the Bollens surgery?
Hi I have sent you a PM
Hello yonatan, could you send too a pm with the info ? Thinking about doing the surgery and I'm trying to gather all kind of info, thank you :)
optimus

Post by optimus »

One question as Dr bollens perform decompression through abdomen , does he reattach the ligament after decompression so that ligaments heal
Yonatan

Post by Yonatan »

No but evidence suggests they heal themselves

Return to “SURGERY”