What outcome have people had from Pulsed Radiofrequency?

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
April

Re: What outcome have people had from Pulsed Radiofrequency?

Post by April »

I'm so sorry it didn't work, Bart. Has anything else seemed to work?

April
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

bartland wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:56 am FOLLOW UP

I had this procedure done in Jan 2024. It flared up my pain for about a week after the procedure, then...nothing. No effect on pain.

Awww, that makes me really sad for you. I'm sorry to hear PRF didn't work for you. Thanks for reporting back though, and I'm wishing you luck in finding something that works.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
bartland

Post by bartland »

Thank you so much for your kind reply, and for being the most responsive person on this forum. Bless you

Violet M wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:42 am
bartland wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:56 am FOLLOW UP

I had this procedure done in Jan 2024. It flared up my pain for about a week after the procedure, then...nothing. No effect on pain.

Awww, that makes me really sad for you. I'm sorry to hear PRF didn't work for you. Thanks for reporting back though, and I'm wishing you luck in finding something that works.

Violet

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”