R3 Stem Cell Therapy

This is an area to share and learn about new Medical Advances and Techniques where we can be educated and educate.
jon

R3 Stem Cell Therapy

Post by jon »

I contacted this company and just got a text inviting me to schedule a free consultation with the doctor. Their website says it's an IRB approval protocol, which sounds like a clinical trial.

Before scheduling the consultation, I need to do some research, so I know what questions to ask. After so many failed treatment attempts, I've been focused on getting Kaiser to approve me to see an out of network surgeon with experience performing pudendal nerve decompression surgery.

Anyone tried this therapy, or know of someone who did?

Any recommendations for what questions to ask about stem cell therapy for PN welcomed!

Here's what R3 is claiming:

https://r3stemcell.com/how-stem-cell-th ... neuralgia/
Left testicle pain since 2008. Left sciatica 2010-2012. Failed left epididectomy, orchiectomy, botox injections, nerve blocks and internal physical therapy. Genital branch of genitofemoral and perineal branch of pudendal nerve cut. L5-S1 microdiscectomy cured sciatica. Dorsal Root Ganglion nerve stimulator failed to help and was removed. I have had 4 pudendal nerve blocks, two from Dr. Poree worked for 2 hrs. The ONLY break from pain ever.
volans

Re: R3 Stem Cell Therapy

Post by volans »

Mesenchymal stem cells have the most evidence to support nerve regeneration, and unless things changed recently, I don't believe US clinics are allowed to use MSCs.

I've been looking at getting stem cells in Mexico but I doubt many clinics there have any experience with pudendal neuralgia. From what I can tell it's a lot of people getting injections into their shoulders, knees, and ankles.

Here is a study of MSCs being used for pelvic floor denervation (in rats) https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 90068/full

Return to “MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION”