Cryoablation by a Kaiser Doctor in San Jose

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
jon

Cryoablation by a Kaiser Doctor in San Jose

Post by jon »

I just learned that Interventional Radiologist Dr. Eric King offers pudendal nerve cryoablation. From what I've read, it lasts fron 6 weeks to 6 months and can be repeated.

The idea for any kind of pudendal neuralgia, including radiofrequency ablation, aks RF ablation, PRF and CRF, is to disrupt the ability of the nerve to transmit pain signals, while nor affecting the motor function.

For pudendal neuralgia patients, motor damage means urinary and/or fecal incontinence. Not good.

My pain was so localized to the left scrotal area,that I asked Dellon if he could cut the perineal branch of my left pudendal nerve, right before it splits in two. He said he could, but it didn't help me.

I recently saw Dellon published a paper saying he'd cured several women of PN that way.
Left testicle pain since 2008. Left sciatica 2010-2012. Failed left epididectomy, orchiectomy, botox injections, nerve blocks and internal physical therapy. Genital branch of genitofemoral and perineal branch of pudendal nerve cut. L5-S1 microdiscectomy cured sciatica. Dorsal Root Ganglion nerve stimulator failed to help and was removed. I have had 4 pudendal nerve blocks, two from Dr. Poree worked for 2 hrs. The ONLY break from pain ever.

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”