Underwear

Here we can discuss difficulties with comfort in sitting and normal living - cushions, bicycle seats, car seats, work stations etc.
livhello

Re: Underwear

Post by livhello »

Lily721 wrote:http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/char ... ton-bikinilingerie

this may help. I hope it's ok to post the link here. The only issue with these is (for me) the lace around the legs (which can be cut off) and sometimes the tag in the back separates from the elastic so I usually just put in a few stitches of thread in the hopes that that won't happen. Very pretty designs. New ones for summer.

I see they now come in XXL too which is good. These also do not have the extra little piece of fabric that some of them have (that almost forms a pouch at the crotch) At first I missed it but then realized it's less irritating without it.

I usually find them on sale for cheaper than $8.00 as well
L
A very simple underwear,I dont know how the quality.
hojoos

Post by hojoos »

Hi
I share your pain, had bilateral pudendal nerve surgery 7 weeks ago and underwear can be excruciating . I now wear loose trousers and French knickers that are the most comfortable. Can't quite believe underwear can cause pain but omg it does!!!
cwb125

Post by cwb125 »

blightcp wrote:When my pain is bad any clothing can be an issue.

I have found that daluth trading "buck naked" underwear works better than normal boxers.

They handle moisture better and breathe a lot more.
Any suggestions for men besides the daluth underwear? My underwear looks like it survived the end of MacBeth.
selami

Post by selami »

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I've found a new favorite set of underwear, thanks for all your help! These Hanes Cotton Stretch micro bikinis are so much more comfortable than the Victoria's Secret ones. The last time we spoke about this topic was at our last meeting where they were giving out free samples but now it seems like there is no need because these work just fine- https://miyalingerie.com/collections/micro-bikini
tonygret

Post by tonygret »

I strongly suggest you look into male boxer shorts for the days that appearance isn't an issue. The type they sell at Costco is the best I have tried. Be careful not to get the stretch kind, get the loose kind with the elastic waist band. At some point, this disease requires a rethinking of how you live your life. My shorts, pants, and boxers are all oversized and look big on me. But this is about maximum comfort now and I just don't care about anything else.
Middle aged male suffering excruciating pain from pudendal neuralgia since 2013. Tried nerve blocks, caudal block, back surgery, and a dozen different medications. Surgery 2018. My condition grows worse every month. Can not sit at all.

Return to “SEATING & PHYSICAL LIFESTYLE ADAPTATIONS”