Any patients of Dr Attaman?

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Ladybird2020

Any patients of Dr Attaman?

Post by Ladybird2020 »

Hello,

Curious to see if there are any patients of Dr Attaman in this forum? If yes can you PM you experience. Any changes to your pain levels? Will like to get feedback. Thanks!
mjl

Re: Any patients of Dr Attaman?

Post by mjl »

I am a 43 year old male and had Dr. Attaman's "triple procedure" on my right side for PN about four weeks ago. So far so good in terms of results.

He is a no nonsense doc, and very knowledgeable about PN and how to help heal it.
mjl

Post by mjl »

I have suffered with PN since fall 2018, I believe due to overstretching from hot yoga classes. Went through all the usual rule-out stuff: pelvic CT, pelvic x-rays, urologist, with nothing conclusive. Found Dr. Attaman via this site and his introductory video on PN was spot on. The procedure itself was right on target and I was so relieved to be working with someone who finally knew what they were dealing with. I can't say yet what my total level of healing will be, but I am having more good days than bad and hopefully will continue to trend the right direction over the next 3-6 months. I wouldn't hesitate to try Dr. Attaman's procedure again in 6-12 months if I achieve only partial results.
Chicago17

Post by Chicago17 »

Did the triple procedure work for you?

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”