underwear for PN?

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
kristenosburn

underwear for PN?

Post by kristenosburn »

Hello All,

I apologize if this question is inappropriate, I'm a woman living with pudendal nerve dysfunction from severe endometriosis and having been a semi-professional dancer. I'm having treatment in Chicago, IL, which has helped quite a bit. My problems is this, wearing underwear can be irritating to me because the elastic cuts right across the nerve areas involved. I have tried many different styles but still having trouble getting something comfortable. I've tried boy shorts, bikini cut seamless, bike shorts, etc. I don't want to just go "commando", any ladies have a suggestion for a brand/style that they have tried that was better?

Thanks,

Kristen O.
Indianapolis, IN
Violet M

Re: underwear for PN?

Post by Violet M »

I like thighshapers because they don't have a line. Something like this. https://www.maidenform.com/thigh-slimme ... 20Products
Last edited by Violet M on Sat May 07, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Beatriz

Post by Beatriz »

Hello,
Although it has been a long time since you asked the question, it seems to me a very important practical issue.
After 9 months with this neuralgia, I can only wear 100% cotton and seamless underwear. I can't wear almost any of the underwear I had before.
I live in Spain.

https://www.tezenis.com/es/product/slip ... e_shopping
Attachments
Screenshot_20231115_215911_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231115_215911_Chrome.jpg (213.24 KiB) Viewed 419 times

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”