This vs other PN websites?

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Lorelei M

This vs other PN websites?

Post by Lorelei M »

Hello there
I have a question about the pudendalhope.org website and the pudendalhope.info forum in relation to some other websites out there.

For instance, is this group in anyway related to the "pudendal hope" facebook group? My sense is no.
Is this group in anyway related to the PN reddit forum? My sense is no.
Are there any other patient forums?
Is this group in any way related to the monthly PN Zoom support group?

The reason I ask is that I have always found this forum to be the best resource for information and the admins are so knowledgeable.

I am in the pudendal hope FB group and I see a lot of people posting questions there as though they may not be aware of this forum--so I often direct them to this site.
I am curious to know if any of these sites are related...because I guess I would say even though Reddit and Facebook are easier to find and to reply to etc---I think it can be harder to catalogue info there and many users there may not be aware of the repository of information and support here.

Thank you!
April

Re: This vs other PN websites?

Post by April »

Hi Lorelei,

Those groups are not related to this site. It is a little confusing because one of the FB groups has the word "hope" in it, but it's not related to this site.

I'm glad you find the information and forum helpful!

April
Lorelei M

Post by Lorelei M »

Thanks April

Yes I find this is the best site for sure--thank you so much for all the work you do.

I will continue to direct folks here if they are looking for info.

Best
April

Post by April »

Great!

April

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”