Rough Draft of a "Overcoming Pudendal Neuralgia" pilot podcast episode - what do you think?

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
tompster1717

Rough Draft of a "Overcoming Pudendal Neuralgia" pilot podcast episode - what do you think?

Post by tompster1717 »

Hi there,

I recorded, in one rough take, a possible intro episode for an Overcoming Pudendal Neuralgia podcast.

I am wondering if someone could listen to it and give me their thoughts. If people see value in this rough recording, then I will edit it nicely and start to put more work into making this.

https://riverside.fm/dashboard/editor/p ... ng-preview

Hope to hear from you! :)

-Tommy
Violet M

Re: Rough Draft of a "Overcoming Pudendal Neuralgia" pilot podcast episode - what do you think?

Post by Violet M »

Hi Tommy,

It's great that you are doing this! The volume is a little too low and I was wondering if you could make a copy that's louder. Unless all of the rest of you can hear it -- maybe my ears are too old. :)
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
tompster1717

Re: Rough Draft of a "Overcoming Pudendal Neuralgia" pilot podcast episode - what do you think?

Post by tompster1717 »

Violet M wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:45 am Hi Tommy,

It's great that you are doing this! The volume is a little too low and I was wondering if you could make a copy that's louder. Unless all of the rest of you can hear it -- maybe my ears are too old. :)
Hi Violet,

Thank you so much! :) Oh yes, I realized afterward that the volume was crazy low aha. Your ears are most definitely still young.

I had a lot of good feedback on Reddit about it, so I may put in the time to get my audio figured out and edit it and whatnot :)
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Well, I'd love to hear how you overcame pudendal neuralgia. It's not the easiest thing in the world to overcome as many of us hear know. Hmmm...It just occurred to me that maybe I could try listening to it on a different device to see if I could hear it better.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”