Dr Bollens

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
jaxi123

Dr Bollens

Post by jaxi123 »

Can anyone report their outcome of surgery with Dr. Bollens?
Jack_johnson

Re: Dr Bollens

Post by Jack_johnson »

I had it over a year ago and have seen significant improvements
VictorM

Post by VictorM »

Jaxi, Im sorry but I dont stop seeing posts from you everywhere in the forum, I feel sad for you :(
Have you considered trying to cope or use harder drugs and find distractions to try to not obsess over the pain? I know it is very complicated, but maybe its something you can pursue
Dawid

Post by Dawid »

Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- return of sensation in the penis
- less painful orgasms
- no redness of the penis, better erections
- periodic improvement in libido
- no pain when sitting
- reduction of rectal symptoms
- cessation of itching in the urethra

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
Sanink9

Post by Sanink9 »

Dawid wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- less painful orgasms
- no pain when sitting

The surgery performed by Dr. Bollens leaves small scars and has a low risk of complications. I have great trust and respect for Dr. Bollens for his dedication to his patients. If I could turn back time, I would do this surgery as soon as possible. In my opinion, if physiotherapy aimed at correcting body posture, botox or urophysiotherapy do not help, the next step should be surgery. The rest are half-measures aimed at minimizing the effects and not solving the problem.

Regards, Dawid
I send you PM
Balenul

Post by Balenul »

Dawid wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am Hello, I am 5 months after bilateral decompression of the pudendal nerve and arteries. I have had PNE for 8 years, currently 29 years old. The pressure was caused by fibrous ligaments. Probably as a result of incorrect body posture combined with heavy training at the gym. The doctor warned me that due to the long-lasting pressure and the lack of symptoms disappearing at night, recovery would take longer than usual and be more painful - he was right, the first 3 months were a nightmare. Currently, I see positive changes:

- less painful orgasms
- no pain when sitting

Regards, Dawid
Hmmm what you senset in urethra before surgery ? was a constant sensation ? also you had urinary symptoms ? Pls reply i am very interested since my urethra is giving me huge problems .I asked you in other post but you did not reply :(

Return to “SURGERY”