Please post questions for Dr Castellanos (Hibner's fellow)

Botox, Nerve blocks, Transgluteal decompression surgery
TracyB7777

Please post questions for Dr Castellanos (Hibner's fellow)

Post by TracyB7777 »

Hi All!!

I have my appointment with Dr. Castellanos next Wednesday, April 6th. If you have any questions that you would like me to ask please post them here. I'll gladly take them with me. I know there are many questions about what he can and cannot do and how/if Dr. Hibner is involved with him. So nows our chance to get them answered. He may give another option to patients since it takes so long to see Dr. Hibner. I'm hoping it will at least get my foot in the door with the practice and even better would be some guidance. I truly don't think I'm entrapped (especially since my one PT session really did help). Oh and I also will be seeing Loretta in the morning before my appointment with Dr. C so again if there are any questions for either please post them here and I'll create a list to take with me.
Have been dealing with burning pain since Jan 2010.
No sitting since April 2010.
Seen the following dr's: DO, GYN, Dermatologist, Accupuncturist,
URO GYN (his RN is the one who suggested the pain could be PN), Neurologist
Had ECG and MRI both inconclusive, only the SSEP said Pudendal reaction was abnormal and they lost that test result.
Saw Dr. Castellanos April 6, 2011. Next steps, MRI and botox. Having PT while waiting.-Botox denied, appealing to Insurance company now. :(
kfssws86

Re: Please post questions for Dr Castellanos (Hibner's fello

Post by kfssws86 »

Having procedure with Dr. Castellanos in Oct. Any insite from anyone that has had procedures with him?

Return to “Dr Hibner - Arizona”