Dr. Hibner Contact Information

Botox, Nerve blocks, Transgluteal decompression surgery
Balenul

Re: Dr. Hibner Contact Information

Post by Balenul »

The fact doctor Hibner come in Europe is a little hope for me.I suffer so much from huge urinary symptoms and also Pgad after stopping Zoloft.This is not life is a struggle , all started after 2 surgeries i had.I heard dr Hibner do also online consultations ? I would to talk with him about my case and meet him after in Warsaw.Anyoane have a direct email to send to him directly ? With respect !
Balenul

Post by Balenul »

I wonder if he also can severe male dorsal nerve.I guess is kinda same procedure.Any ideea Violet ? I would gladly give even my erection for a life with no Pgad.....
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I know what you mean, Balenul. I think PGAD was my worst symptom. I expect Hibner could sever the dorsal nerve for a male but I'm not sure how effective it would be. From what I've heard, severing the nerve doesn't necessarily take away all of the sensations, unfortunately. But that would be a good question for Dr. Hibner because I don't know if it is successful sometimes.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
needtoknow

Post by needtoknow »

Violet, thank you for posting this update on Dr. Hibner's practice. I am particularly interested in the fact that he would apparently be coming several times a year to Poland to perform surgeries there. May I simply ask where you obtained that information and whether it is, to your knowledge, still accurate? I did not find anything in that regard elsewhere on the internet, which is why I am asking. Many thanks in advance.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hi Needtoknow,

Dr. Hibner and I had an email conversation this spring - I think it was in April, so I heard it directly from him. I expect it is still accurate. I recently added the names of the Polish doctors he will be working with at the following link: https://www.pudendalhope.info/european-physicians/#PO
I had an email conversation with one of those Polish doctors around the same time as the conversation with Dr. Hibner.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
needtoknow

Post by needtoknow »

Fantastic, many thanks for your quick & detailed reply, which may come useful to me and others in the future. Best,
needtoknow

Post by needtoknow »

Let me add that if someone around here has gone or plans on consulting Hibner's European practice and/or undergoing surgery with him there, I'd love to chat.
needtoknow

Post by needtoknow »

Violet, as I know you chatted with Dr. Hibner a few months ago, I take the liberty of asking: Did he say anything about costs and insurance for surgeries that would take place in Europe? As you probably know, healthcare in Europe is generally relatively cheap because heavily subsidized by the government, but I do not know how things would work with Dr. Hibner? This admittedly worries me quite a bit as I really believe undergoing surgery could improve me, but I am a graduate student and I clearly will not have the money to pay for surgery if it costs what it does in the US.

Many thanks for your help!
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

No, we did not talk about costs/insurance but if you live in Europe and would like to get surgery from Dr. Hibner there, you might be able to get information about the costs from the doctors he works with in Poland. https://www.pudendalhope.info/european-physicians/#PO
Or you could email Dr. Hibner's clinic and ask. clinic@azccpp.com

All the best,

Violet
Sammy2005

Post by Sammy2005 »

Hi Violet

Have you had your appointment with Dr Hibner
I have been speaking to him the past few months before I got surgery to remove stitchs from Sacrospinous Ligament fixation.
I advises him I developed haematoma after the surgery
We've been in contact to see how my pain levels are
I talk to him through what's app he's such a empathic Doctor I've found he informed me to keep him updated on haematoma situation and he would see me in Poland on November if I liked
He's coming to Poland on 20th November to 24th November
Would love to hear yr feedback

Best regards
Samantha

Return to “Dr Hibner - Arizona”