More excellent PN physio from Steph Prendergast

List of Physiotherapists Worldwide; Techniques & Education to educate Physio's who are not PN aware, etc
helenlegs 11

More excellent PN physio from Steph Prendergast

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
janetm2

Re: More excellent PN physio from Steph Prendergast

Post by janetm2 »

Helen,
Thanks for posting the link, it is very informative.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
calluna

Re: More excellent PN physio from Steph Prendergast

Post by calluna »

Couldn't agree more, this lady really knows her stuff. I wish there was someone like her down the road from me....

Return to “PHYSIOTHERAPY”